Translate

Monday 14 April 2014

WILL I EVER REGAIN MY VIRGINITY?

They say change is the only thing that is permanent,have you come to think of what TIME can do in a man's life? I lost my virginity in Form Four,not to a daughter of Eve but to Philosophy.When I started reading Philosophy books,I had this impression that man is nothing because "everything is coming and going"I also discovered that no one can plan for a better tomorrow because the world is all about uncertainty.Because of Philosophy,I started questioning some Religious principles,I suddenly changed from a church goer to a pagan,I use to ask myself questions that were as old as creation itself.Today my mind is so "corrupt" such that it can change an anti virus to a virus.Sometimes I don't see anything special in anything or anybody,I isolate myself from people because they can't change me talkless of helping me,I think alot,I hardly think of long term investment because to me,man is a passerby.I hardly make serious friends because people pretend alot nowadays;the favoured attracts personalities while the disfavoured attracts persons.
From woman's point of view,I thank Philosophy for opening my eyes in a dark room.Because of Philosophy I am self satisfied in everything I do and wherever I find myself.I am never defeated,not because I am the strongest but because I am not the weaker.I am hardly deceived because I have been using faint ignorance to distinguish between honesty,ignorance,pride,natural and made friends.I smile with most people but I don't laugh with with many people because their thoughts about me are different towards me.Beware people pretend alot just to achieve personal selfish goals and quit.Thanks to God,when I associate with someone for more than a year,I own his mind(I know everything you think about me and this helps me detect if you are a black sheep or not).Just of recent,dreams have been of great help to me as they make me see "my tomorrow" before the day breaks.
Philosophy is a good discipline but think twice so that the weaker minds will not forget the Almighty God.
Bon début de semaine!

No comments:

Post a Comment