Translate

Wednesday 23 April 2014

I hope you are saying this on behalf of WISU NKAMBE?

Knowing fully well what Wisu Nkambe stands for,i feel so sad to have such an uncensored language from the person administering the facebook account of Wisu Nkambe.Can someone tell me what is wrong in asking your home branch student union that "hello.how is Nkambe? This is the full conversation;
Njobe Serge Ngala
Hello.How Is Nkambe?
39 minutes ago
Wisu Nkambe
which foool is this?
34 minutes ago·Sent from ChatWisu Nkambe
your mama did not teach you how to greet before you start conversing with people
?
motherfuker
and did pay anyone to stay in Nkambe and monitor the place you?
22 minutes ago·Sent from Chat
Njobe Serge Ngala
I can't address this issue here.It is a fool who does not know what "hello" stands for.I'm not a fool,I've never been a fool and I don't think I will ever be a fool.I'm so surprised to have such hard words from Wisu Nkambe.I promise you;I will not take any insult from you next time.I wish I knew you in person.I know why you are using such words on me.Try it next time and discover the other side of me.Be responsible if you're saying this on behalf of WISU NKAMBE.
9 minutes ago
I don't know exactly why this individual prefers to call me "a fool" and "mother fuker" but I think he/she is having that contrary spirit that dorminated Nkambe for almost two decades.

No comments:

Post a Comment