Translate

Saturday 19 April 2014

I WISH I DID NOT KNOW YOU;YOU MAKE ME LIKE EVIL.

You want me to be your slave because I make you think that you are better than me,you only know me when you want me,you talk evil about me in my absence and smile with me only when your stomach is full.I will keep on pretending as long as you don't want to stop this selfishness I know you for.Don't talk about God to me because I know you are evil.When will you stop pretending.I'm not regreting because I didn't take the decision to be your everlasting apprentice.One day I will use your language to fight you at home.I want to be a slave but not for you,I am already a hungry free man,that is why I don't want to be a well fed slave.
I PRAY THAT YOUR...WILL NOT BE LIKE YOU IN FUTURE.I HATE YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.YOU MAKE ME LIKE EVIL,YOU MAKE ME SAD,YOU GIVE ME SLEEPLESS NIGHTS.THANK GOD I HAVE LESS THAN THREE MONTHS TO RESURECT.

No comments:

Post a Comment