Translate

Saturday 19 April 2014

WHY I WAS POSTING ALL THOSE MY PHOTOS ON FACEBOOK.

Many people who know me,must have noticed that,either fashion is not good for me or i'm not interested in it.One of my "friends" on facebook used this as a means of insulting me.After the September 2013 Twin Elections in Cameroon,I criticised his false information about the elections in my hometown,Nkambe.He told me that "boy,you need a shirt and tooth brush to look good"I did want to take this as an insult nor character deformation because this guy has never seen me out of facebook.
I was only uploading some of those photos to make you know me.I may still upload my photos,but this time it will be for ME and not for YOU SIR.
I love everyone but I don't always want my emotions to overcome my actions.
NJOBE SERGE NGALA.

No comments:

Post a Comment