Translate

Sunday 11 May 2014

SPECIAL THANKS TO THE PEOPLE OF DONGA MANTUNG,BUI AND NIGERIA.

In December 2011 I started realising a childhood dream in Batibo Sub Division,Momo Division,NW Region,Cameroon.I initiated a program known as Campus Life which was broadcasting live on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4-4:30pm.When I had my GCE Advanced Level one year later,I initiated Sports Forum on Dang Baturi Radio Nkambe and in December 2013,I went to DMCR and initiated International Soccer News.
I just want to use this medium to thank those who participated in Friday 9 May's edition of International Soccer News,I received 47calls,8 sms and 13 unsuccessful calls.
Dear listeners,the same love you showed for my radio talkshow is the same love I have for you,reasons why I did everything at my means to keep you informed.As long as the Lord keeps on inspiring me,I will always share with you.It is not as if I know more than you,it is simply my own way of helping my society to be connected to the world.
My words of appreciation goes to everyone who has been following the program,the staff and Management Of DMCR Nkambe especially Mr.Ndi Richard Tamnjong,Mr.Abanda Marcel and Karngong Nestor Nfor.I will be with you again as soon as the academic year comes to an end.
I LOVE YOU ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment