Translate

Sunday 25 May 2014

Best Wishes-100% Success at the GCE 2014 Session.

Public examinations are usually marked by fear,anxiety and suspence.But because no one knows tomorrow,I will use this forum to extend my heart felt success wishes to all those who are going for GCE 2014.GCE ORDINARY LEVEL:Anyah Chaveline,Njingti Radick,Matfu Josiane,Gloria Manli,Kintum Miranda,Courage,Ndukong Karen,Tata Emeline etc.GCE ADVANCED LEVEL:Atum Brent,Takum Stanislus,Takum Solange,Takum Cyrus,Lambip Beltus,Tangka Delphine,Kismarck,Glein,Cabrine,Rachael etc.I'm thinking of all my friends in GHS Tabenken,GBHS Nkambe,GHS Batibo,CCAST Bambili,GBHS Garoua,GBHS Widikum,JMBC Ndu,GHS Mbu Warr,GBHS Ndu,GHS Mbiyeh and St.John Bosco Ngarum.All my friends,relatives and any student who wishes himself well must make it in the name of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment