Translate

Monday 29 August 2016

On My Way To The Mortuary!

I had a shocking dream this Monday morning between 5am and 5:25am.
As the war against terrorism in Cameroon continues, I had a dream that I wish it never come true in my entire life. I went to hell and came back to this world to put this dream on paper and narrate what I went through.
The Dream...
After hearing heavy gunshots on a certain school campus( that I could not identify in the dream), I had to pick a gun too. It was a terrorist attack. I gunned down one old man who seemed to have been the leader of the terrorist group that had invaded the campus. After shooting the man, he fell to a certain valley and died. Out of fear, I hid in a rock so as to free from the terrorists. Because of constant threats from this terrorist group, I wanted to escape but rather fell to the same valley as the old man. That was dead and the next thing I saw was mortuary and later hell. I recognised the faces of many people both in the mortuary and in hell. The mortuary was not that bad. There was life!
While in the mortuary, I noticed many strange things and decided to share it with you.
- In the mortuary, corpses eat food(mostly guava and gateaux).
- The mortuary attendant fries gateaux and serves for the corpses for free.
-The mortuary attendant talks to us(corpses) on very constant basis.
-Corpses have access to electricity and their phones(if any) but there is no network reception from any mobile telephone operator.
-The corpses are very friendly to each other.
While in hell...
From the mortuary, I went to hell. While in hell, I discovered many strange things.
-People wear the same clothes that they left the world with( let's burry our brothers and sisters with enough dresses)
-People sing Christian songs in hell(especially ladies)
-There are separate sleeping chambers for men and women.
-There are very few children in hell
-There are many women in hell
-There is no such HOT fire in hell
- To my greatest surprise, the supposed terrorist leader I earlier shot was not in hell.
It's nothing but a dream
But it may mean a lot in ways that not everyone can comprehend.

No comments:

Post a Comment